With my dog Charlie I go for walks in solitary places surrounded by nature; our little escape from routine walks in the neighbourhood. He always goes ahead of me and even when we stop or sit down, he has his back to me, perhaps because he feels protected and quiet this way; this allows me to observe what attracts his attention, giving me intimate moments with nature.
The best part of writing is receiving feedback from readers; I hope this page can become a sort of virtual lounge or pub (even if unfortunately I won't have the opportunity to offer you something to drink!) where we can exchange views and opinions both on the topics covered in my three books but also on your own ideas and observations! So feel free, obviously with respect for everyone's opinions and due kindness, to let me know your point of view!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ardesia. Free thoughts about LOVE from Richard and Ange
“I'm not so clear on the concept of love; there are so many variables that come into play ... such as passion, respect, admiration, ro...
-
“I'm not so clear on the concept of love; there are so many variables that come into play ... such as passion, respect, admiration, ro...
-
My ticket (From "6 Australians") The Rolling Stone was full to the brim (probably more than it should have been) and the concer...
-
6 Australians , published in October 2020, recounts the magical bond between a teenager from a village in southern Tuscany and the Austra...

Beautiful view and dog. Nice blog.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!
Delete