(...)
Ange was enjoying the moment and preferred to listen rather than recount her experiences or anecdotes; a light breeze had risen, lapping at her hair, like a skilled photographer's hand before a shot. There was no position, angle or expression that did not enhance the beauty of her face.

Nice read, the book conveys a relaxed atmosphere! The black Ardesia stone in the background is intriguing 😏
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked the book Melissa and thank you for your comment. In fact I was happy to write a story that had as protagonists positive and kind-hearted people without possibly becoming sappy.
ReplyDeleteImagine! I saw that you wrote two other books... for Easter I think about it!😊
DeleteWow, I just finished checking your book through the summary, and I must say it's an amazing read! The way you contrast the lives of Richard and the sophisticated woman from London creates such a compelling dynamic. The rich setting, with the rugged Welsh coast and the mysterious presence of Ardesia, adds an almost poetic depth to the story. The blend of romance, self-discovery, and the vibrant energy of the 1980s makes this a truly captivating read!😌
ReplyDelete